Firefighter chef teaches his son how to make the buffalo chicken sandwich.
Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Bacon Sandwich
Marcus Callegari and Steven Lee
- American cheese
- Tomatoes and lettuce
- Chunky blue cheese
- Buffalo wing sauce
- Chicken breast
- Sandwich buns.
- You start this recipe by cutting your bacon strips in half, this is to keep the bacon the right size for the bun.
- Next, use a bowl to coat your chicken breast in buffalo wing sauce. Make sure to keep the coating consistent.
- Place your chicken breast on a baking sheet, and place your slices of American cheese on top to make a platform for the bacon.
- Once that’s done, place your bacon on top of the cheese in an “X” fashion.
- Bake the chicken for 425 degrees in an oven for 20 minutes.
- While that’s cooking, cut your tomatoes and red onions into slices.
- Also, for added flavor, use a pan and butter to toast your buns on a stove.
- Once the chicken is ready, take it out, and plate your dish with all the toppings on top.
- Make sure not to forget your blue cheese when plating the dish.